14 Mar 5 Main Reasons to Get Your Spine Checked
If you have been dealing with back pain, struggling with nerve issues or just want to be checked out for proper alignment, then seek out a chiropractor. Often overlooked, spinal health is central to overall health.
Here are five reasons to get your spine checked because chiropractor spine alignment is not to be taken lightly:
- Deterioration of the spine occurs over time. Subluxations occur and cause the spine’s health to age inconsistently. Like uneven wear on car tires, without proper attention, more damage can be caused. Professional chiropractic care balances your spine and ensures prolonged health.
- It is possible you have nerve pressure or damage with
out any pain. Simply relying on pain to indicate if you should seek a chiropractor is not always correct. Examinations of posture, weight balance, palpation, muscle testing and x-rays provide a complete picture of your spinal health. Pain is often a delayed result so be proactive about your body.
- Everyone knows how important the nervous system is to the body. Nerve pathways travel through the spine and as a result, it is vital to keep them unobstructed. Any spinal problem can decrease bodily functions of organs, overall systems and cause serious health problems.
- Checking the health of your spine now will pay off in the long run as well. Promoting a healthy spine and balanced body should be your main focus. Other areas will suffer as your body begins to age if your spine is off.
- Financially, chiropractic checkups pay for themselves. Regular visits and adjustments greatly reduce the chances of expensive complications in the future.
Contact Luxxey Chiropractic today to begin your path to better overall health. One more day of delaying could be the deciding factor between a pain-free, active lifestyle and a serious injury. Our expert staff will tailor treatment(s) and programs to your needs and have you feeling better than ever.